If you are looking to start your career with Tribe we would love to hear from you!
Current – Senior hairdresser
Tribe Lifestyle Group opened in 2000 and has grown to become one of Sydney’s leading salon groups. We have salons in prominent locations and a reputation for quality and great service. We pride ourselves on our use of environmentally conscious, salon-only Aveda products, which are great for hair and our staff.
We are a tight family of hairdressers and we know that our success comes from having a strong team. Therefore our focus will always be to provide a genuine career path for our people.
- Senior Hairdresser
- Proficient in both cutting and colouring
- The ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Professional personal presentation
- Possess a positive attitude and strive in a fast paced environment
What we can offer:
- Excellent salary plus commission and incentives
- Opportunity for career progression for ambitious individuals
- Ongoing training and education
- Flexible work hours / days
- Flexible locations
- Opportunity to work backstage in major fashion parades, fashion week, competitions
Please send through your cv to email@example.com and we can organise a meeting
For more information on our brand and what it’s like to work in our salon visit
Tribe Lifestyle & Luc Espace have openings for people wishing to start an apprenticeship or continue with one. We offer a structured weekly training program with access to a broad range of industry experiences and participate regularly in high-end fashion parades, photo shoots and industry competitions. If you are looking for an opportunity to start your hairdressing career or develop your skills, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part-time all rounder
We have an opening for a part-time all rounder to work on a 3-day roster that includes a Sunday. Above award pay with bonuses. Candidates must be customer service focused, well presented and work well in a team. email@example.com.