Volumizing shampoo creates volume and helps keep fine, limp hair looking and feeling more abundant.
- acacia gum helps fill out fine hair
- use with pure abundance™ volumizing clay conditioner
Massage into wet hair. Rinse. Follow with pure abundance™ volumizing conditioner.
- Shampoo and condition with pure abundance™. Don’t skip the conditioner because you think it weighs hair down; our lightweight kaolin clay formula is a crucial step to volume.
- Style with volumizing tonic™ or phomollient™ styling foam. Always start with a small amount; flip head upside down and work through hair, roots to ends. Once dry, set with pure abundance™ volumizing hair spray.
- Use a ceramic round brush when blow-drying. Once 80% dry, mist with pure abundance™volumizing hair spray, then finish drying.
- For lift at the roots, tease hair, holding away from the scalp and backcombing with a fine-tooth comb. Mist pure abundance™ volumizing hair spray, then backcomb section again.