New Update – 26th March 2020
We are happy to advise that our four salons remain open, after the latest round of government announcements. The 30 Minute restriction has also been lifted today so all services are still available in line with social distancing rules.
Thank you for your continued support during this time.
The Tribe Lifestyle Team.
A message from Luke Smart, owner Tribe and Lucespace Lifestyle Salons
In light of the continued uncertainty in the community with the outbreak of Covid 19 (Coronavirus), I wanted to write directly to our customers to share the actions we have been taking in each of our salons to mitigate the transmission of this virus.
Hygiene is critical
Our priority is the safety of our team and that of our customers. It has been clear from the start that good hygiene rituals are the best way to tackle any virus.
- We invite all guests to use the hand sanitiser available at reception on arrival.
- We have both hand sanitiser and hand cream available in all our salons.
- We have tailored our signature rituals to focus on head, shoulder and back,
- Our team have been instructed to wash their hands before each service and at completion each station is wiped with disinfectant.
- We will be using single use doubled wall recycled paper cups instead of our traditional glasses and regrettably magazines will be unavailable.
- All surfaces throughout the salon are regularly cleaned during the day with special attention to reception, eftpos machines, phones and computers.
The salon is always a centre of community, I want to ensure that you can feel confident in having your services done in an environment that is tightly managed and takes this issue seriously.
We do also ask that if you are experiencing any of the Covid-19 Flu symptoms please let us know so we can reschedule your appointment to a later date.
Recipe for Hand Sanitiser-
In light of the diminishing supplies of sanitiser, you can make your own with rubbing alcohol and aloe vera gel.
-2/3 cup 99% rubbing/isopropyl alcohol (you’ll need a higher ratio of alcohol to aloe if you can’t find 99% rubbing alcohol)
-1/3 cup Aloe Vera Gel
-Fragrance with your favourite essential oils.
Disclaimer- recipe has not been tested against Coronavirus.